Early in the morning, this Melbourne family found their laundry room on fire. This was the aftermath of the family's washer and dryer when we arrived to this Brevard County residence. Not only was the area that was immediately around the laundry room affected, but the entire home had significant smoke and soot damage. This also include all the family's' furniture and possessions. Luckily, the homeowner call his local restoration team, SERVPRO of South Brevard, and we were able to use our fire restoration process to restore many our the family's possessions and furniture items. If your even experience smoke or soot damage to your home or items, remember our fire certified technicians are able to restore your damaged items and make it look "Like it never even happened."