Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Halls and Ceiling Covered in Soot


There was a company in Melbourne where an electrical fire had caused smoke to leave soot all throughout the halls and covering the ceiling. SERVPRO OF Sout... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Effects Entire Indialantic Condo


This Indialantic resident had an electrical fire in the kitchen resulting in the entire condo being consumed with fire, smoke, and soot. With an actice fire on ... READ MORE



Entire House Fire in Satellite, FL


Kitchen Fire Turns into House FireThis beach side home started out as a kitchen fire, but quickly consumed the majority of the house. The rapid movement of the ... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Viera, FL


This family’s Viera, Florida home suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Melbourne, FL


This family's Melbourne house suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. The kitchen's grease fire was able to be put out, and most of the damage was from so... READ MORE